Thank you for choosing our products.
The following instructions will help you make the most out of our quality.
- Short Description: Acid-proof cement to be used in the construction of acid resistant applications.
- These refractory materials are packed in special paper sacks, of about 25 Kgr, in wooden pallets.
- Shrink foil wrapping protects the refractory materials against moisture.
- These refractory materials should be stored in dry place and cool warehouse (shelf life is indicative to the Technical Data Sheets).
- Pallet stacking is admissible and the max loaded pallets must not exceed 3 pallets. If the shelf life has been exceeded, our Technical Service Department should be contacted before use.
- “First in – First out” management of stored materials is advisable.
- The material has to be stored above freezing temperature.
- Due to high humidity and strong solar radiation in tropical countries, storage in a dry, covered place is recommended.
- The shrink wrapping should be removed only prior to mixing.
- Tools and Machinery
- Tools and all equipment must be clean and free from dirt and pollutants.
- The product can be mixed with mechanical mixers or by hand.
- The mixing water has to be potable.
- The major part of the recommended amount of water can be poured into the mixer before adding the material.
- The cement should be mixed until the mix is free of lumps.
- Cement which has already set, cannot be used anymore.
- Drying and Heating up
- Cements are dried during pre-heat of the refractory lining.
- Winter precautions
- If the temperature at the point of installation is below 5 °C, pre-heating is recommended. Temperature during setting should be above freezing point.
- In case of, out of temperature limit conditions, please contact our Technical Service Department.
Important Note: The above instructions are suitable for the most of uses. The final User must follow carefully the instructions of Designer of each specific project.