Thank you for choosing our products.
The following instructions will help you make the most out of our quality.
Description: High Alumina, high porosity, ceramic-bonded firebrick with 65% Alumina content.
Classification: HA 55
General installation instructions:
-Diamond blade water cut is recommended.
-Bricks that have got wet could be used after drying.
-Bricks can be stored preferably in covered area but can also be stored in the open air.
-Pallet stacking is admissible and the loaded pallets must not exceed 3 pallets.
-“First in – First out” management of stored bricks is advisable.
-The key brick (closure of arches) and its placement requires a particular attention. Detailed instructions could be available upon your request.
-The preheating diagrams are available on request from our Technical Service Department.
The final User must follow carefully the instructions of Designer of the specific project.
– Calcining Zone of Rotary Kiln (Cement Industry)
– Safety Zone of Rotary Kiln (Cement Industry)
– Sintering Zone in Lime Shaft Kiln (Lime Industry)
– Inlet, Cooling and Transition Zone (Lime Industry)
– Refractory Safety Lining (Glass Industry)
– Refractory Lining of Tunnel Kiln Car (Ceramic Industry)