Thank you for choosing our products.
The following instructions will help you make the most out of our quality.
RED FIREBRICKS SK32 Al2O3 38%, 220x55x30mm
- Description: Fireclay-based, Semi-dry pressed , low-porosity, ceramic-bonded firebrick with 35% Alumina content.
2. Classification: FC 40
- General installation instructions:
- Diamond blade water cut is recommended.
- Bricks that have got wet could be used after drying.
- Bricks can be stored preferably in covered area but can also be stored in the open air.
- Pallet stacking is admissible and the loaded pallets must not exceed 3 pallets.
- “First in – First out” management of stored bricks is advisable.
- The key brick (closure of arches) and its placement requires a particular attention. Detailed instructions could be available upon your request.
- The preheating diagrams are available on request from our Technical Service Department.
The final User must follow carefully the instructions of Designer of the specific project.